New York Automotive and Diesel Institute offers two Associate in Occupational Studies (AOS) degrees in Automotive Technology and Automotive and Diesel Technology and three certificate programs in Automotive, Diesel or Collision. We focus on training our students with both theory and hands-on experience in the field which, once students graduate, will enable them to use their skills in various areas in the automotive industry.
Academic Advisor. (Full Time)
- Counseling experience; Assists students in clarifying values and goals, counsels students in regard to academic performance, requirements policies and procedures
- Monitors and evaluates student academic performance and attendance
- Provides outreach to “at risk” students to support student success and retention
- Knowledge of Higher Education rules and regulations.
- Participates and assists in College wide events such as orientation, car show, career fairs. etc.
- Work with Faculty members and staff in support of student success
- Assists students with industry certification login and/or password issues
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team oriented
- Computer Literate
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Knowledge of cars a plus!
- A college degree and experience in college administration in New York State.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
If you possess the energy, focus, discipline and dedication that translates into enthusiasm for NYADI’s mission, then this college will be a perfect fit.
Please click on the apply now button below or send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org