New York Automotive and Diesel Institute offers two Associate in Occupational Studies (AOS) degrees in Automotive Technology and Automotive and Diesel Technology and three certificate programs in Automotive, Diesel or Collision. We focus on training our students with both theory and hands-on experience in the field which, once students graduate, will enable them to use their skills in various areas in the automotive industry.
Academic Tutor. (Part Time)
- Tutor students individually or in scheduled group study sessions to provide students with a better understanding of the subject matter or discipline.
- Assist students with exam preparation.
- Attend training sessions and tutor meetings as required.
- Serve as a proctor for examinations, as needed.
- Perform additional duties as assigned in the student services department.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer Literate.
- A college degree and experience in college administration in New York State preferred.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
If you possess the energy, focus, discipline and dedication that translates into enthusiasm for NYADI’s mission, then this college will be a perfect fit.
Please click on the apply now button below or send resume to: email@example.com