Diesel Technology Instructor
Are you tired of breaking your back! Put away your tools and become a Diesel Technology Instructor at NYADI, the College of Transportation Technology. NYADI is accepting applications for multiple positions in our technology departments. We are looking for experienced diesel repair technicians with a desire to share your knowledge and experience with the new generation of students in a dynamic, state of the industry training facility.
Diesel Technology Instructor. (Full Time and Part Time)
- Provide theoretical and practical instruction in a fully equipped automotive training facility
- Maintenance of the training vehicles and equipment utilized by students for the skills being taught
- Knowledge of standard business practices and accepted protocol for the automotive business
- Create a focused and engaged learning environment
- Support the academic success of NYADI students
- Textbooks, computer, syllabi, teaching aids, and equipment are provided
- High School Diploma or GED
- A minimum of three (3) years of related work experience in the diesel industry
- College or post-secondary education
- ASE Certifications (T4, T6 and T8)
- Industry-related training
We offer the highest salaries in the industry. Additionally, the work week is Monday thru Thursday. Five weeks paid vacation, 401K plan, group health plan, uniforms, paid prep time, five paid sick days and all major holidays.
Please click on the apply now button below or send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org