Admission to NYADI
New York Automotive and Diesel Institute is authorized by the Board of Regents of the University of the State of New York to award the Degree of Associate in Occupational Studies (AOS) in Automotive Technology and Automotive and Diesel Technology. Certificate programs include: Automotive Service Technology, Truck and Diesel Service Technology and Collision Repair Technology.
New York Automotive and Diesel Institute is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges(ACCSC).
Applicants who met the admission requirements:
- Tour the facility and attend an informational interview. Parents or spouses are encouraged to be present.
- Submit required documentation.
- Complete the Enrollment Agreement.
In order to ensure timely enrollment, the applicant should make every attempt to complete all the necessary admissions and financial aid requirements one week prior to the expected class start date. A student can, however, enroll in a class and start up to three days after the scheduled start date of a program subject to the approval of the Executive Director.
Full-Time Day Starts:
- SPRING II 2021 – 3/17/2021, 4/7/2021
- SUMMER I 2021 – 4/29/2021, 5/20/2021, 6/16/2021
- SUMMER II 2021 – 7/19/2021, 8/9/2021
- FALL I 2021 – 9/8/2021, 9/29/2021, 10/20/2021
- FALL II 2021 – 11/10/2021, 12/6/2021
- SPRING I – 2022 1/10/2022, 2/15/2022
Part-Time Evening Starts:
- SPRING I 2021 – 1/11/2021, 2/17/2021
- SPRING II 2021 – 3/24/2021
- SUMMER I 2021 – 4/29/2021, 6/7/2021
- SUMMER II 2021 – 7/26/2021
- FALL I 2021 – 9/8/2021, 10/13/2021
- FALL II 2021 – 11/18/2021
- SPRING I 2022 – 1/10/2022, 2/15/2022
ADMISSION OFFICE SCHEDULE
Our Admission’s Office is open as follows:
|Monday||9:00 AM||7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM||7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM||7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM||7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM||3:00 PM|