At NYADI The College of Transportation Technology, we believe in supporting the next generation of automotive industry professionals – and we know that higher education should be affordable. That’s why we’re proud t offer a High School Student Scholarship Program to help recent graduates pursue their educational goals. NYADI is in Jamaica, New York, and serves students in the surrounding area.
We offer several academic programs, so you can tailor your education toward your career goals. NYADI currently offers two associate degree programs and three certificate programs:
- Associate of Occupational Studies in Automotive and Diesel Technology
- Associate of Occupational Studies in Automotive Technology
- Certificate in Automotive Service Technology
- Certificate in Collision Repair Technology
- Certificate in Truck and Diesel Service Technology
About NYADI High School Scholarships
Each year, we are pleased to offer recent high school graduates the opportunity to earn a scholarship to NYADI. Students can receive a partial, half, or full scholarship toward one of our academic programs.
In 2022, NYADI will offer:
- One full scholarship
- One half scholarship
- Two quarter scholarships
To be eligible for a scholarship, students must complete an entrance examination. Scholarship exams are offered on Wednesdays at 4 p.m., and students must make an appointment in advance. Scholarship winners are awarded at NYADI’s annual car show, which is held each June.
NYADI is committed to helping upcoming automotive service professionals succeed. Regardless of their score, any high school graduate who completes the entrance exam will receive a $1,000.00 scholarship toward their tuition when they enroll at NYADI.
How to Apply for a Scholarship
If you are a prospective student or a guidance counselor who would like to schedule an examination on behalf of a student, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org via email to book a time slot.
You must include the following information in your email:
- Student’s first name
- Student’s last name
- Student’s phone number
- Name of high school where the student is currently enrolled
- School counselor’s name
- School counselor’s email address
- Preferred examination date
Please note: The current scholarship appointment deadline is Monday, May 2, 2022.
NYADI is open to all students without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, creed, origin, sexual orientation, disability, or marital status. To be eligible for admission into NYADI’s academic programs, a student must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age or 17 years of age with parental consent to enroll
- Be able to read and write in English
- Hold a high school or high school equivalency diploma at the time of enrollment
- Complete an initial interview with a representative from NYADI’s admissions team
Prospective students should carefully review NYADI’s admission policies before enrolling. Our admissions representatives are available to answer any questions.
At NYADI, you’ll find experienced, professional instructors who are committed to helping each student meet their goals. Our National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE)-certified instructors draw upon their decades of work in the repair industry to equip students with the practical skills necessary to succeed after graduation. Our classes offer a low student-to-teacher ratio, so each student benefits from personalized attention. Instructors also offer tutoring services to provide one-on-one assistance for students in need.
A major advantage of NYADI’s educational programs is the strong partnerships we foster with leading industry brands. Students can pursue stackable certifications through our partnership programs, including:
- Audi Education Partnership (AEP)
- ASE Education Foundation
- BMW STEP Apprentice Program
- Caliber Collision Technician Apprentice Program
- Get Ahead from Daimler Trucks North America (DTNA)
- Ford Automotive Student Service Educational Training (ASSET)
- I-CAR Certification
- Isuzu Truck University
- Mercedes-Benz Automotive Program
- Mopar Career Automotive Program (CAP)
- Subaru’s Web-Based Training (WBT)
- Snap-On SEP Program
- Toyota’s Technician Education College Support (TECS) Program
Graduation and Employment Information
To provide transparency about our programs, NYADI publishes recent graduation and employment data for students in our various programs. These include the following insights:
- Report for Automotive and Diesel Technology AOS Degree
- Report for Truck and Diesel Service Technology Certificate
- Report for Automotive Technology AOS Degree
- Report for Automotive Service Technology Certificate
- Report for Collision Repair Technology Certificate
Get in Touch With NYADI Today
If you’re searching for an engaging, career-ready education, look no further than NYADI The College of Transportation Technology in Jamaica, NY. Our degree and certificate programs will help prepare you for exciting roles in a growing field. For more information, contact an admissions representative today.