Grand Central Parkway to Van Wyck expressway to Liberty Ave Exit 4. Left of Liberty Ave to 178 Street, NYADI is located on your right, parking are available.
F train to 179 Street Hillside Avenue. Walk four blocks south towards Liberty Ave and 178 Street, on Liberty Ave make a left, NYADI is located on your right.
Take The Long Island Railroad to the Jamaica Center Station, Take E train uptown to Briarwood Ave, Transfer to Downtown F train to 179 Street Hillside Avenue. Walk four blocks south towards Liberty Ave and 178 Street, on Liberty Ave make a left, NYADI is located on your right.
The Q-83 bus at Jamaica Center, Bus stops in front of NYADI.
Automotive Technology School in Jamaica, NY
Gain valuable hands-on experience in the field of automotive repair and technology by enrolling at NYADI The College of Automotive and Diesel Technology. Since 1994, our commitment has always been to provide students with the most comprehensive education in automotive technology available. Our students aspire to master the intricacies of automotive and diesel technology and can call upon the considerable experience of our professional instructors and up-to-date resources to help them realize their goals. Our graduates will receive the theoretical and hands-on training they require to effectively pass the necessary ASE-certification tests, utilizing the technology they are likely to encounter in order to perform diagnosis and repair on a variety of automotive systems. Whatever your goal for automotive and diesel technology, you are sure to leave NYADI as a fully-vetted and professional automotive technician.
Our academic programs include:
- Automotive Technology, which prepares students for all eight areas of ASE Automotive Certification.
- Automotive and Diesel Technology, which includes five areas of ASE Automotive Certification and seven areas of ASE Medium/Heavy Truck Certification.
- Automotive Service Technology, which is an accelerated version of the Automotive Technology program, for undergraduates.
- Truck and Diesel Service Technology, which is an accelerated version of the AOS Degree program and Truck and Diesel Technology.
- Collision Repair Technology, which offers training in four areas of ASE Automotive Certification and four areas of Collision Repair Certification.
- Career training and adult education programs, including Ability To Benefit, Test Assessment Secondary Completion and High School Equivalency exams.