Designed and built with care, filled with creative elements

Image Alt




  • Students in good academic and financial standing who officially withdrew are required to apply for reinstatement prior to registration, with the re-entry committee.
  • Students who were not in good financial standing at the time of withdrawal may apply for reinstatement only after all monetary obligations due to the college has been met.
  • Students who failed to notify the college officially of the intent to withdraw must petition the Dean of Academic Affairs in writing for reinstatement.
  • Students who are reinstated within six months (180 days) will return in the same academic progress status as at the time of withdrawal.

Load More